What is video editing?
Video editing is the process of piecing together video clips, sounds, and images to create a movie. Video editing includes:
- Rearrange, add/remove sections of video clips
- Applying color correction, filters, and other enhancements
- Creating transitions in-between the clips. Why do we need to edit a video?
There are many reasons to edit a video. Some of them are-
- Remove unwanted footage- This is the most common task in editing a video. Many videos can be enhanced by simply getting rid of unwanted bits.
- Add effects, graphics, music, etc.-By adding these elements, you can improve your videos. This is the “wow” part of the editing.
- Create a flow- Most of the videos serves a definite purpose like telling a story. It is very important that the flow between the clips is maintained properly. So, it seems the video to be smooth.
- Choose the best footage- The quality of the footage is very important in video editing. You will shoot several versions of a shot and choose the best one for editing.
Video editing software’s
Nowadays, there are many software’s used for video editing. Some of them we discussed below -
Wondershare filmora- Wondershare filmora is one of the best video editing software for beginners. Anyone can learn to use this software. In this software, you can edit your video on a timeline. When you are creating your project in Filmora, then you have the number of choices to get it out into the world. This software is geared towards the casual user, it lacks several features.
Adobe Premiere Pro- It is the leading software for video editing. It is suitable for both beginners and professionals. It is a powerful editing tool which is capable of producing high-definition videos. This software is used for creating short films, documentaries, music videos and many more.
If you want to make a skilled video editor in the TV and film industry, then join tech forest institute for attaining video editing training Indore .