What is Bootstrap?
Bootstrap is the most prominent CSS framework for developing responsive and mobile-first websites. It is free and open-source software. It is a front-end framework.
Difference between front-end and back-end development
- Back-end-The backend is the portion of the website which is not visible to the user. Therefore, it is also referred to as “Server-side.” It is responsible for storing and arranging data. It assures that everything works properly on client-side.
- When we open any website then whatever images, buttons we see comes under the front-end. The coding behind those buttons comes under the back-end.
History of Bootstrap
Bootstrap was first released in August 2011 on GitHub as an open-source product. It was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton. The original name of Bootstrap is Twitter blueprint.
The latest version of Bootstrap is 4.3.1.
Advantages of Bootstrap
Bootstrap has the number of excellent features that makes it instinctive and pleasant to use. Let’s explore a few of them-
- Responsive-A website is called responsive if it can automatically adjust itself to look acceptable on all devices. The features of Bootstrap are responsive in nature. They are optimized to fit the size of the screen of the device on which you view the site. A bootstrap form created on the desktop will automatically resize itself when it opens in mobile.
- Mobile-first-Mobile-first is an approach of first creating an optimized version of websites for mobiles and then expanded. This approach is useful because more and more users are surfing the Internet on mobile phones rather than desktop. The coding for mobile-first is simpler than desktop coding.
- Browser friendly- Bootstrap doesn’t segregate. Therefore, it is compatible with all browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Easy to use- This is the best reason which makes bootstrap popular among IT professionals. You only need very austere knowledge about HTML and CSS to start with Bootstrap.
What is Bootstrap grid system?
The combination of rows and columns is referred to as “Grid”. One of the vital parts of Bootstrap’s framework is its Grid system. It creates a page layout with the help of multiple rows and columns in which you place your content. But there is a limitation, Bootstrap allows you to make a grid of maximum 12 columns across a web page. If you don’t want to use all 12 columns, then you can combine multiple columns to create wider columns. Want lo learn about bootstrap grid system join best bootstrap coaching classes institute Indore - Tech Forest
The grid system is responsive in nature. The columns are re-arranged depending on the screen size of your device. Bootstrap has pre-defined classes to create your own layout instantly. Basically, the bootstrap grid system has four classes-
- xs (for phones)
- sm (for tablets)
- md (small laptops)
- lg (for laptops and desktops)
Why should I learn Bootstrap?
If you want to make a career in mobile designing, then Bootstrap is the ultimate option for you. Again, bootstrap is used for web designing and development. Many of the companies and millions of startups use bootstrap. Bootstrap has enormous developer adoption. It is the most carpeted repo on GitHub.
On the commercial side of WordPress, Bootstrap is growing very quickly. Bootstrap offers you with an excellent selection of ready-to-use plug-ins. Apart from this, there are enormous functions equipped in the Bootstrap 4 framework. When Bootstrap does not come into existence, developers create websites by using similar CSS files. With Bootstrap they are gifted with less time-consuming medium to create complicated websites.
Bootstrap training Indore offered by tech forest institute covers all the basic and essential elements of Bootstrap. All you need is just brief knowledge of HTML and CSS. After completion of this training, you will be able to create a fully responsive website.
If you are seeking the best bootstrap training Indore institute, then enroll for Tech forest Institute. After attaining training in Bootstrap, you can easily achieve a good position in a putative web designing company with a valuable package.