What is Ethical Hacking?
Hacking is done to gain unauthorized access to the computer system or computer network. It is done to harm the system or to steal any sensitive information from the computer. If hacking is done to find the weaknesses in the computer system or network system for the purpose of testing.its called Ethical hacking.
A computer trainer who performs hacking is called “hacker”. Hackers are those people who seek knowledge, to grasp how the system operates, how they are designed and then make an effort to play with the systems. There are various types of hacking such as-
- Website hacking
- Network hacking
- E-mail hacking
- Ethical hacking
- Password hacking
Benefits of ethical hacking
Most of the benefits of ethical hacking are apparent, but many are overlooked. The benefits include-
- Ethical hacking is mostly used to recover the lost information.
- It is used to perform penetration testing to enhance computer and network security.
- To have a computer system that averts malicious hackers from gaining access.
What is the purpose of hacking?
There are many positive and negative mindsets behind performing hacking activities. Some probable reasons are-
- Just for run
- Steal important information
- Hampering privacy
- Damaging the system
- Money extortion
- System security testing
Types of hackers- There are mainly three types of hackers
- White hat hackers- White hat hackers are also known as ethical hackers. They try to find weaknesses in the computer system. They don’t have any negative intention to harm the system. Ethical hacking is not illegal if it is done in the right way. It is a very popular job in the IT industry. There are various companies that hire ethical hackers for the purpose of penetration testing.
- Black hat hackers- These are also known as “crackers”. Their aim is to hack the system in order to gain unauthorized access to the system. They are also involved in stealing sensitive information from the system. This type of hacking is illegal because of involving bad intent such as damaging the system, stealing data, violating privacy, etc.
- Grey hat hackers- Grey hat hackers are the combination of both black hat and white hat hackers. They will check for the vulnerabilities in the system without the permission of the owner. This is also an illegal hacking.
Why join Tech forest?
In our training institute, you will learn to assess computer system security by using penetration testing techniques. Our course prepares you to crack the exam of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH). The certification of CEH opens-up numerous career opportunities. You can exceed in various fields such as CND analyst, CND incident responder, intrusion analyst, security manager and many more.
The topics we covered in our training course are-
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Footprinting Active (Tool based practical)
- Footprinting Passive (Passive approach)
- In-depth network scanning
- System hacking, Password cracking and bypassing
- Malware threats
- Trojan and back door
- Phishing attack and Sniffing
- Denial of services
- Vulnerability analysis
- Hacking wireless networks
- Cloud computing and cryptography
- Hacking mobile application platforms and many more
Our institute provides the best ethical hacking course in Indore with expert teachers and updated course. If you have a deep interest in learning cyber security and ethical hacking, then enroll for our institute. There are many scopes of ethical hacking in the future because everyone wants to make his/her system/network secure. And to maintain security, ethical hacking plays a vital role