What is PPC ?
PPC (pay-per-click) is a form of online advertising. It is a technique in which we use search engine advertising to provoke clicks to a website, rather than "gaining" those clicks organically. With the help of ppc, we can spot a location from where we can start a campaign for a particular keyword. ppc coaching classes in Indore - Techforest is the best place for that.
Search engine advertising is one of the most prominent forms of PPC. It grants advertisers to bid for an advertisement in the search engine when someone searches a keyword related to their business contribution. For example, if we bid on a keyword “PPC training”, our ad might show up in the very top position on search engine results page. Every time your ad is clicked, a visitor is sending to a website, you have to pay a small fee to search engine. That’s why it is called “pay-per-click” because on every click you have to pay.
Benefits of using PPC
- Provides for business goals - This is one of the most fascinating reasons to use PPC advertising. Through PPC you can achieve a vast number of business goals. PPC helps to gain more and more traffic to a website. In the era of digital marketing, everyone wants to rank his/her website at the top position on search engine results page. PPC training Indore awarded by tech forest institute, this moto can be achieved.
- PPC is trackable and measurable - This is one of the major benefits of PPC advertising run through Google Ads. Just use the Google Ads tool in combination with Google Analytics. You can easily track every click.
- Quick entry - PPC offers quick results. If you want instant traffic to a website, then PPC is the best option. It can reach vast customers immediately. With a little bit of optimization, you can get up and running quickly in PPC marketing.
- PPC works great with other marketing channels- In the world of digital marketing, content writing plays a very important role. With the contribution of producing unique content to establish leadership positioning, Google Ads is very helpful to drive visitors to content more quickly. PPC in the combination of SEO works well as the opportunities for traffic are often to similar audience-people using a search engine to find some information.
- Budget flexibility- In PPC, you have to pay only when an interested person clicks on your ad. On small stage, you can set your own ad budget and as you see positive results you can scale up instantly.
What is Google adwords?
Google adwords, also known as Google ads is the most prominent PPC advertising system in the World. This platform helps to create ads which are displayed on the Google search engine and other Google properties. Google Ads act on a pay-per-click model in which users bid for each keyword and pay to google for each click on their ad. The winners are chosen based on a combination of some factors including the quality of their keywords, size of keyword bids. Google Ads is one of the largest PPC platforms.
Who got benefited from PPC ?
- Searchers- Research shows that searches get more interest in paid search ads rather than any other forms of digital advertising. Only you have to keep in mind the products and services which are advertised must fulfill the needs of the searcher. In the era of digital marketing, where we use a search engine, we are looking for services or products, including ads which are relevant to what we are looking for. It is very important that the PPC ads meet the needs of users.
- Advertisers- PPC is very advantageous for advertisers because advertisers want to put their message in front of the audience so that their product gets promoted. Searchers affirm their intent through the search query, advertisers are able to measure the quality of traffic that results from the clicks on the search engine.
- Search engines - PPC helps search engines to indulge in searchers and advertisers simultaneously. The searchers constitute their users base while the advertisers provide them with a revenue stream.
Keyword Research for PPC
Though keyword research for PPC is very time consuming, it is incredibly important as well. The entire PPC campaign is built with keywords and most fortunate Google advertisers were continuously grow and clarify their PPC keyword list. Want to learn PPC, join best PPC training Indore - techforest
An adequate PPC keyword list should be -
- Relevant - You must use keywords which are compatible in nature. Of course, you don’t want to be compensated for web traffic which has nothing to do with your business. You must use keywords which helps to generate high PPC click rate, low cost-per-click and increased profits. This means that the keywords on which you bid should be closely related to the offerings which you want to sell.
- Exhaustive - Your keyword should include not only the trendiest and frequently searched terms but also approach to a long tail of search. Long tail keywords are less common, but they are more specific, but they contemplate to account for the majority of search-driven traffic. Also, they are less competitive, therefore less expensive.
- Expansive - PPC is constant. You want to constantly refine your campaigns and creates an environment in which your keyword is constantly growing and adapting.