The jquery ajax coaching classes institute Indore offered by Tech forest is a certified course. It is beneficial for those who want to enhance their web development skills and UI designing skills using jQuery. We provide analytical knowledge to our students so that they become capable to face every challenge associated with jQuery.
What is jQuery?
Nowadays, web developers give more preference to jQuery as compared to Java Script. By using this, the developers can abridge the development process by keeping the code compact and effortless.
The jQuery library includes the following features-
- CSS manipulation
- HTML/DOM manipulation
- HTML event methods
What is DOM?
DOM is a Document Object Model. It is a World Wide Web Consortium standard. It is a platform that allows scripts and programs to update and access the contents dynamically. There are three types of DOM standards-
- HTML DOM- Standard model for the documents of HTML
- XML DOM- Standard model for the documents of XML
- Core DOM- Standard model for all types of documents.
How to add jQuery to your web pages?
There are various methods for starting jQuery on your website-
- Download the library of jQuery from jQuery.com
- Include jQuery from a CDN, for example, MAXCDN
Advantages of using jQuery-
- It makes the life of the developer easy. It comprises of many built-in functions which help you to execute your tasks very quickly.
- jQuery provides cross-browser support.
- It provides an affluent set of features that increaser the productivity of web developer by writing less code.
- jQuery provides magnificent online API documentation.
What is AJAX?
AJAX loads the data in the background and shows it on the webpage. Some examples of web applications using AJAX are Facebook, YouTube, Google Maps, etc. jQuery offers several methods for AJAX functionality.
With jQuery AJAX methods you can request text, XML, HTML from a remote server using HTTP get and HTTP post methods. Also, you can load the external data into the HTML elements of your page directly.
Writing regular AJAX code is a tricky method because different browsers support different syntax for the implementation. It means you have to write extra code for different browsers. However, jQuery solve this issue. With jQuery, you can AJAX functionality with a single line of code.