After learning C training Indore, the student can able to get all the rudimentary knowledge in C/C++ programming languages. Our faculties are the best programmers and industry experts.
What is C?
C is the mother language of all the languages. Or we can say that C is the base for all programming languages. It is a procedural programming language developed by Dennis Ritchie. It is developed to write an operating system. If you are familiar with C then you can easily perceive the knowledge of other programming languages.
C is mostly used in embedded systems. Most of the applications are Adobe is developed using C programming language. It is also used to develop a database. MySQL is one of the most popular databases developed using C.
What is C++?
C++ is an object-oriented programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup. It is a middle-level programming language as it has a combination of both high-level and low-level language features. C++ is a superset of C language. C++ is an object-oriented language which included four pillars of OOD-
- Data abstraction
Object-oriented programming deals with classes and objects. An Object is a real-world entity and class is a collection of multiple objects.
- Encapsulation- The process of combining data and functions into a single unit is called data encapsulation. The data is not available to the outside world and only the functions which are wrapped in a class can access it.
- Data abstraction- Data abstraction refers to give only needed information to the outside world and hiding the background details.
- Inheritance- Inheritance is the process in which objects of one class can inherit the properties of the object of another class. It provides the feature of re-usability. We can summate additional features to an existing class without modifying it.
- Polymorphism- Poly means many and morphism means forms. Polymorphism is the ability to take more than one forms. C++ supports function overloading and operator overloading.
Difference between C and C++
- The basic difference between the two is of programming paradigm. C supports procedural programming paradigm while C++ supports the object-oriented paradigm.
- In C, data and functions are separate entities but in C++ both are encapsulated as an object.
- C does not support function overloading and operator overloading while C++ supports both.
- C follows a top-down approach while C++ follows a bottom-up approach.
C/C++ course content
- C++ characteristics
- Object-oriented terminology
- Abstract data types
- I/O services
- Writing C programs
- Data types and variables
- Arrays and Strings in C++
- Looping statements
- While, do-while, for loops
- Array, Pointer, and Strings
- Constructor and destructor
- Passing data into a function
After completion c training Indore, we also provide certification to every student. Also, with this Tech forest offers 100% job assistance so that you can work for reputed IT companies as a C/C++ expert.
The main advantage of learning C and C++ is that it is the fundamental language and powers the World. Most of the operating system and modern web browsers are also written in C/C++. If you want to develop mainstream games, then you need to use C++.
Large MNC’s like Facebook, Amazon also need C++ developers to help in optimizing their apps. The code of the UNIX operating system is written in C. The C language basically moves the UNIX Kernel code from assembly to HLL. After all these years, the World is still powered by C language.